Friday 12 September 2014

September 2014 Guest Designer Nupur Patel of India!






Hello to you all!
Please view our current challenge HERE.
Our 2nd reveal based on the same challenge will go live on the 16th September.

Today we welcome back the winner of our July 2014 Challenge,
Nupur Patel of India, as our Guest Designer!


Here she is!

"I am Nupur Patel from Mumbai, India.  I am 22 years old & I live with my
 loving & caring parents & my sweet little sister.  I have been crafting 
since my early school years where I developed a love for art & craft

Playing with various colors, mediums & elements opened led to a world
 of Mixed Media, Photography & Graphic Design.  After learning & exploring
 handicrafts, I stepped into the digital world which led to a career in Graphic Design.

 As a Graphic Design graduate I've started scrapbooking to unleash my creativity
 & reach new horizons.  Traveling, capturing & trapping memories inspire me
to scrapbook.  I love the world of scrapbooking that I have discovered as 
there is so much to learn & explore & so many new people to meet!  
Please feel free to visit my blog HERE"



Nupur has used our current mood board {above} HERE for her inspiration.

 
Nupur's use of white space is just stunning!

Thank you Nupur for creating such a beautiful layout 
especially for us at Scrap Around The World!

Please leave some comment LOVE for Nupur if she has inspired you today.

As always we have some truly AMAZING PRIZES up for grabs
 this month so please get creating & upload your entries!

Challenge closes on Tuesday 30th September 2014.
***Have you entered our Facebook Giveaway yet?


Sign up as an official GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT FOLLOWER
on the gadget just above where you upload your layouts (our linky tool)
in the right-hand sidebar then pop on over to our Facebook page,
share our giveaway post & leave us a comment to let us know!

4 FULL PAPER PACKS ON OFFER FROM GALLERIA PAPIERU


Entries close 16th September for this giveaway, so be quick!


Please remember that in order to be eligible for our random prize each 
month you do need to share your project on our Facebook Wall.


17 comments:

Karita said...

WOW! I love your style Nupur! It´s clean and elegant, and still has lots of beautiful details.
Thank you for sharing :)

Terhi Koskinen said...

Amazing layout, as always Nupur :)

Таня Паламарчук said...

Nupur. I love all your projects!!! Your style is amazing!

Татьяна said...

Amazing layout!!!

mamaLeka (Olga Ryzhkova) said...

Nupur! It's very-very beautiful!!! Love you pages <3

Unknown said...

Wow!!! I love your layout, what a stunning page !! Congratulations Nupur.

Kim Ewins said...

Super stunning, Nupur...Thank you!

Eila Sandberg said...

Clean and graphic, so very elegant and utterly pleasing to the eye Nupur! Congrats on your GD spot darling! xxx

Discontinued said...

This is the first time I have seen your work Napur, and it is LOVELY! The pallet is so soft and delicate. I think that your open space is so great. I tend to over clutter my pages. Your work inspires me - thank you for sharing!

Gribouillette said...

Magnifique page ! Félicitations à Nupur

Nupur said...

Thank you so very much everyone for your love and appreciation. Thank you Scrap around the World for giving me this wonderful opportunity to be a GDT. Thank you Amy for such a gorgeous moodboard, I truly enjoyed playing with it....xx

Hera said...

Amazing page! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us, Nupur!

Marilyn said...

Congrats on your GD spot Nupur...I love your clean and elegant style. Beautiful page!

Kasia Bogatko said...

I love it, soo delicate and lovely :)

Asas à imaginação said...

Olá!
Muito feliz em poder participar mais uma vez neste blog onde encontro tanto talento e criatividade...parabéns para todas DTs incríveis!!!
Obrigada pela oportunidade e inspiração.
Abraços,
Marlei
Brasil

Erica said...

Welcome, welcome!! ;)

Tusia Lech said...

I love love love your layout Nupur!! xxx